This client requested that I investigate a potential water issue with this bathroom. He stated that the floor was soft in front of the shower entry. Upon further investigation, removal of the floor revealed major water damage resulting a complete gut of this room including the subfloor. I rebuilt the floor joists with new treated lumber, replace the sub floor, install a new shower unit, replace all the drywall and re-install the fixtures. I also added new flooring in the hall way and adjacent bedroom, and tiled the front entry floor. This was quite a project, but the client was very pleased with the final outcome. Check out the before, during, and after pics below.
Click any image below to enlarge